Aerotek Job Fair this Thursday at Vestas Blades!!! 1500 East Crown Prince Blvd, Brighton, CO 80603
By joining Vestas as a contract-to-hire employee, you become part of a global organization that creates wind power: one of the most viable solutions to meet the growth in renewable energy demand. Vestas is looking for individuals for whom commitment, responsibility, and growth are core values.
JOB DESCRIPTION (depending on department):
• Load, stack, and transport materials by hand, fork lift or crane
• Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece and sequence of operations
• Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on material or work-piece as guides for subsequent processing
• Reach goals set by production needs daily
• Polish and sand with grinding discs or sandpaper
• Clean interior surfaces of holes
• Apply abrasive compound or other dressing to facilitate pore filling or polishing
• Operate sanders, grinders, drills and other similar tools
• Verify dimensions, conformance and alignment of finished work-piece specifications
• Work with various epoxy resins and hardeners in hand with various composites to achieve structural performance
• Dedication to keeping a clean work space at all times to increase efficiency and safety for all employees
What We Can Offer:
• Job Type: Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
• Salary: $16 to $21
• Affordable benefits package: including health-care; dental; vision; paid time off (PTO); generous 401(k) plan; tuition assistance; and much more
• A: 7am to 7:15pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday)
• C: 7am to 7:15pm (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, every other Wednesday)
• B: 7pm to 7:15am (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Saturday)
• D: 7pm to 7:15am (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, every other Saturday)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One to three years experience in production, construction, carpentry or auto body is work strongly desired
• Strong natural ability to work in teams, high degree of adaptability & flexibility
• Desire to work as an artisan with hand tools
• Ability to work overtime as required
*All positions will require following manufacturing processes used to build large blades used in wind energy production. All positions will be physical in nature and require the ability to read and write in English, minor computer work and the use of a measuring tape.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields a competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees.
Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers